CDC Draft Standard 0.1 Public Review
Accellera’s Clock Domain Crossing Draft Standard 0.1 is now available for public review. The standard is intended to:
- Enable all EDA vendors to develop tools that meet this specification in generated collateral
- Enable IP companies to generate collateral using various vendors and their tools
- Enable SOC companies to consume generated collateral from different vendors’ tools into their tool of choice
Download the draft standard here.
The public review is open through December 31, 2023. Participate in the review and provide feedback here.
Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.1 Now Available!
The Portable Test and Stimulus Standard (PSS) defines a means to create a single representation of stimulus and test scenarios, usable by a variety of users across many levels of integration under different configurations. The update to the standard focuses on modeling and usability, with the introduction of many significant features aimed at enhancing its capabilities for efficient hardware and software verification. View/download PSS 2.1 >
Accellera Forms Federated Simulation Standard PWG
Accellera recently announced the formation of a Federated Simulation Standard Proposed Working Group (PWG) to focus on the creation of a distributed and orchestrated multi-domain simulation framework. The first PWG meeting will be September 25-26 in Toulouse, France.
The objective of the PWG is to identify industry interest and consolidate the requirements to drive standardization and development of an open API and federated simulation ecosystem.
- Accellera Announces IEEE 1666™-2023 Standard Available Through IEEE GET Program
November 8th, 2023
- Accellera Clock Domain Crossing Draft Standard 0.1 Now Available for Public Review
October 31st, 2023
- Accellera Releases Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.1
October 10th, 2023
IEEE Get Program
As part of Accellera's ongoing partnership with the IEEE, Accellera standards are contributed to the IEEE Standards Association for formal standardization and ongoing change control.
The IEEE Get Program has resulted in more than 170,000 downloads to date. To view the standards available, visit the Available IEEE Standards page.